A new and fantastic F-15 kit
made by GWH
with their usual plastic quality level, excellent detailing, vast decal sheets, meticulous instructions, ... Includes decals for recreating the decoration of one unit from the USAF and two units from the Israeli Air Force
Additional details for the McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle
airplane kit in B / D version:
- Manufactured by Great Wall Hobby in 1/48 scale with reference L4815.
- Mainly deployed in different locations.
- Includes plastic model kit.
- Featured in newsletter 046.
- Package measures 270 mm x 420 mm x 85 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1010 g.
The McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle is a twin-engined tactical fighter designed for achieving and maintaining air superiority in air combat. It is considered one of the most successful modern fighter planes, with more than 100 victories without any loss in dog fights. The United States Air Force aims to keep the F-15 in service until 2025.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.