Behold just another absolutely spectacular
GWH scale model, with an absolutely mind blowing detail level and break up. The box includes decals for two units at the Russian front flying in 1942 and 1943, in addition to masks, photoetched parts and a really impressive instruction manual.
Additional details for the Focke-Wulf Fw 189 Uhu
airplane kit in A-2 version:
- Manufactured by Great Wall Hobby in 1/48 scale with reference L4803.
- Mainly deployed in 1942 and 1943.
- Includes plastic parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 046.
- Package measures 245 mm x 380 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 495 g.
Paints recommended by Great Wall Hobby for this product:
The Focke-Wulf Fw 189 was a two-engine tactical reconnaissance and light bomber, designed for a 3 person crew. It was airborne in 1938, entered service in 1940, and was manufactured until 1944.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.