Additional details for the Supermarine Spitfire
- Manufactured by HGW in 1/32 scale with reference 132013.
- Mainly deployed in Ukranian.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM32008.
- Includes photo-etch and textile.
- Package measures 85 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
The Supermarine Spitfire was a British single-seat fighter aircraft that was used by the Royal Air Force and many other Allied countries throughout the Second World War. The Spitfire continued to be used as a front line fighter and in secondary roles into the 1950s. It was produced in greater numbers than any other British aircraft and was the only British fighter in continuous production throughout the war
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.