Additional details for the North American P-51 Mustang
seatbelts in D version:
- Manufactured by HGW in 1/32 scale with reference 132506.
- Mainly deployed in Ukranian.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM60322.
- Includes photo-etch and textile.
- Package measures 85 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
The North American Aviation P-51 Mustang was an American long-range, single-seat fighter and fighter-bomber used during World War II, the Korean War and several other conflicts. During World War II, Mustang pilots claimed 4,950 enemy aircraft shot down, second only to the Grumman F6F Hellcat among Allied aircraft.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.