Additional details for the Mitsubishi A6M Zero
- Manufactured by HGW in 1/48 scale with reference 148527.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM89793.
- Includes photo-etch and textile.
- Featured in newsletter 020.
- Package measures 85 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
The Mitsubishi A6M Zero was a long-range fighter aircraft operated by the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service (IJNAS) from 1940 to 1945.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.