Set of preprinted and laser cut fabrics and photoetched parts for recreating the GREEN
colored seatbelts used by US Navy Phantoms.
Additional details for the McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II
- Manufactured by HGW in 1/48 scale with reference 148540.
- To be used with Academy reference 12315, or Eduard reference 1143.
- Includes photo-etched parts, textil.
- Featured in newsletter 048.
- Package measures 85 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
The McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II is a two-seat twin-engine long-range supersonic jet interceptor fighterand bomber originally developed for the United States Navy by McDonnell Aircraft. It first entered service in 1960 with the U.S. Navy. Proving highly adaptable, it was also adopted by the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S. Air Force, and by the mid-1960s had become a major part of their respective air wings.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.