Additional details for the Junkers Ju-87 Stuka
airplane kit in B/R version:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/72 scale with reference FJ25013.
- Mainly deployed in Ukranian.
- Includes plastic parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 023 and 024.
- Package measures 140 mm x 305 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 170 g.
The Junkers Ju 87 or Stuka (from Sturzkampfflugzeug, "dive bomber") was a two-man (pilot and rear gunner) German ground-attack aircraft. Designed by Hermann Pohlmann, the Stuka first flew in 1935 and made its combat debut in 1936 as part of the Luftwaffe's Condor Legion during the Spanish Civil War.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.