Additional details for the McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II
marking / livery in C version:
- Manufactured by Series Españolas in 1/48 scale with reference SE848.
- Mainly deployed in Ala 12 Torrejon.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 1 mm x 210 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
Paints recommended by Series Españolas for this product:
The McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II[N 1] is a tandem, two-seat, twin-engine, all-weather, long-range supersonic jet interceptor fighter/fighter-bomber originally developed for the United States Navy by McDonnell Aircraft. It first entered service in 1960 with the U.S. Navy. Proving highly adaptable, it was also adopted by the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S. Air Force, and by the mid-1960s had become a major part of their respective air wings
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.