High Quality decals by Series Españolas
, including two decorations belonging to the Ala 12 based at Torrejón
on the 121st and 122nd Squadron. Do not miss them !!
Additional details for the McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II
marking / livery in C version:
- Manufactured by Series Españolas in 1/72 scale with reference SE872.
- Mainly deployed in Ala 12 Torrejón.
- To be used with Italeri kit 1373.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 225 mm x 1 mm x 150 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
The McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II[N 1] is a tandem, two-seat, twin-engine, all-weather, long-range supersonic jet interceptor fighter/fighter-bomber originally developed for the United States Navy by McDonnell Aircraft. It first entered service in 1960 with the U.S. Navy. Proving highly adaptable, it was also adopted by the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S. Air Force, and by the mid-1960s had become a major part of their respective air wings.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.