Resin made pitot tubes set, for improving the 1/32 scale Stuka by Trumpeter.
Additional details for the Junkers Ju-87 Stuka
pitot tube in B version:
- Manufactured by Quickboost in 1/32 scale with reference QB32137.
- Mainly deployed in Luftwaffe.
- To be used with Trumpeter kit.
- Includes resin parts and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 038.
- Package measures 110 mm x 210 mm x 5 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15 g.
Paints recommended by Quickboost for this product:
The Junkers Ju 87 or Stuka (from Sturzkampfflugzeug, "dive bomber") was a two-man (pilot and rear gunner) German ground-attack aircraft. Designed by Hermann Pohlmann, the Stuka first flew in 1935 and made its combat debut in 1936 as part of the Luftwaffe's Condor Legion during the Spanish Civil War.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.