Photo-etched and resin parts for improving the cabin of Hasegawa's Hornet.
Additional details for the McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet Cockpit set
cockpit set in E / F version:
- Manufactured by Aires in 1/72 scale with reference AIRES-7282.
- To be used with Hasegawa kit.
- Includes photo-etched parts and resin parts.
- Featured in newsletter 068.
- Package measures 110 mm x 190 mm x 20 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 37 g.
Paints recommended by Aires for this product:
The McDonnell Douglas (now Boeing) F/A-18 Hornet is a twin-engine supersonic, all-weather carrier-capable multirole fighter jet, designed to dogfight and attack ground targets (F/A for Fighter/Attack). Designed by McDonnell Douglas and Northrop, the F/A-18 was derived from the latter's YF-17 in the 1970s for use by the United States Navy and Marine Corps. The Hornet is also used by the air forces of several other nations. It has been the aerial demonstration aircraft for the U.S. Navy's Flight Demonstration Squadron, the Blue Angels, since 1986.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.