Set for washes and defining panel lines of initial German fighters up to 1940 and bombers throughout World War II. Includes 3 colors from the Panel Line Wash line, allowing us to easily outline these aircraft: AMIG1608 PLW Dark Green Grey, for RLM 70 y 71 colors; AMIG-1610 PLW Tan Grey, for RLM 65; AMIG-1616 PLW Orange Brown, perfect for all yellow details in RLM 04, common of this era. Developed with Jamie Haggo
and Diego Quijano
Additional details for the Air Weathering Set German Early WWII Fighters and Bombers
- Manufactured by AMMO of Mig Jimenez with reference A.MIG-7414.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes 3 panel line wash, 1 Orange Brown, 1 Tan Grey, 1 Dark Green.
- Featured in newsletter 019.
- Package measures 95 mm x 140 mm x 35 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 135 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.