Masks and decals set for building two different versions of the Stuka
: one belonging to the unit flying with the Svastika over French skies in June 1940, and the other belonging to the Hungarian Air Force.
Additional details for the Junkers Ju-87 Stuka
masks in B-2 version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/48 scale with reference K48211.
- Mainly deployed in Ukranian in 1940.
- To be used with Italeri reference ITA2690.
- Includes decal, masks.
- Featured in newsletter 030.
- Package measures 120 mm x 195 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
The Junkers Ju-87 Stuka) was a two-man (pilot and rear gunner) German ground-attack aircraft. Designed by Hermann Pohlmann, the Stuka first flew in 1935 and made its combat debut in 1936 as part of the Luftwaffe's Condor Legion during the Spanish Civil War.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.