Inside the Aires box
you'll find the whole plane cockpit
, front and rear landing gear
, and all avionics. And using the included photoetch
you can assembly pilot safety belts
and all fully detailed dials
. Bring your Corsair to life!!
Additional details for the Ling-Temco-Vought A-7 Corsair II
detail up set in E Late version:
- Manufactured by Aires in 1/32 scale with reference AIRES-2210.
- To be used with Trumpeter kits.
- Includes photo-etched parts and resin parts.
- Featured in newsletters 028 and 030.
- Package measures 120 mm x 180 mm x 72 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 175 g.
Paints recommended by Aires for this product:
The Ling-Temco-Vought A-7 Corsair II is a carrier-capable subsonic light attack aircraft introduced to replace the Douglas A-4 Skyhawk. The A-7 airframe design was based on the successful supersonic Vought F-8 Crusader. It was one of the first combat aircraft to feature a head-up display (HUD), an inertial navigation system (INS), and a turbofan engine.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.