Decals and canopy masks for decorating the He 111 just like it operated under the German flag in spring 1940 at the 2/KG 54, and under Hungarian flag in January 1943 at the Tactical Reconnaissance Squadron.
Additional details for the Heinkel He 111
masks in P-1 version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/32 scale with reference K32228.
- To be used with Revell kits.
- Includes paint masks, water slide decals, placement instructions and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 048.
- Package measures 120 mm x 195 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.