Set of photoetched parts and preprinted and laser cut fabrics for replacing Bell P-39 Airacobra seatbelts. The master touch for your scale model!!
Additional details for the Bell P-39 Airacobra
- Manufactured by HGW in 1/32 scale with reference 132571.
- To be used with Kitty Hawk kits.
- Includes photo-etched parts and other materials.
- Featured in newsletters 048 and 051.
- Package measures 85 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
Paints recommended by HGW for this product:
The Bell P-39 Airacobra was one of the principal American fighter aircraft in service when the United States entered World War II. The P-39 was used with great success by the Soviet Air Force, which scored the highest number of individual kills attributed to any U.S. fighter type
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.