Set of laser cut seat belts, also including the whole seat in resin and all photoetched parts you need for improving Revell Arado in 1/32.
Additional details for the Arado Ar 196
- Manufactured by HGW in 1/32 scale with reference 132564.
- To be used with Revell kits.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 048 and 051.
- Package measures 85 mm x 200 mm x 30 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
Paints recommended by HGW for this product:
The Arado Ar 196 was the last combat floatplane built in Europe. This plane was obsolescent by the end of World War II. It served Germany in all theaters of operation. The type flew in the Atlantic, Indian Oceans, the Mediterranean, Baltic, Aegean, Black, and North Seas. When the Third Reich came to power in 1933, the Kreigsmarine (German Navy) was equipped with the Heinkel He 60 biplane. This type served through the Spanish Civil War and had excellent seagoing performance but it was slow, weakly armed, and very vulnerable by the start of World War II.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.