Brassin by Eduard
for enhancing Hasegawa P-40, including resin made rims
, paint masks
and a set of photoetched parts
. Wheels threads also feature an hexagonal pattern
Additional details for the Curtiss P-40 Warhawk
- Manufactured by Eduard in 1/32 scale with reference 632080.
- To be used with Hasegawa kits 08199 and 08226.
- Includes paint masks, photo-etched parts and resin parts.
- Featured in newsletters 051 and 065.
- Package measures 120 mm x 285 mm x 30 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 49 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.