Decals for decorating both the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress Mk. III 'Kittie' with registration FA699 2-K, or the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress Mk.III 'Keflavic Cutie' with registration number FA712 AD-C, just like they both operated in late 1944.
Additional details for the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress
marking / livery in Mk. III version:
- Manufactured by Kits World in 1/48 scale with reference KW148144.
- Mainly deployed in World War II.
- To be used with Revell kit REV04297.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 066.
- Package measures 150 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.