Masks and decals for the P-51 Mustang in 1/48 scale just like it operated during 1944.
Additional details for the North American P-51 Mustang
marking / livery in D version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/48 scale with reference K48298.
- Mainly deployed in USAF.
- To be used with Airfix reference A05131, or Hasegawa reference 09130, or Tamiya reference TAM25147.
- Includes assembly instructions, paint masks and water slide decals.
- Featured in newsletters 057 and 070.
- Package measures 120 mm x 195 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
The North American P-51 Mustand is a single engine long range fighter plane airborne at the Allied air forces during the middle of the World War II. It was one of the most emblematic fighter planes of this war, with the highest levels of technical features and performance.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.