Introducing the first 1/72 scale model kit of the Spitfire Mk.IXc late version. This kit, in Profipack edition, includes decals for 6 different decorations, colored photoetched parts, masks, and an extensive plastic parts listing.
Additional details for the Supermarine Spitfire
airplane kit in Mk. IXc late version:
- Manufactured by Eduard in 1/72 scale with reference 70121.
- Mainly deployed in World War II in 1944.
- Includes full colour photo-etched parts, paint masks, plastic parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 058, 066 and 069.
- Package measures 203 mm x 305 mm x 50 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 271 g.
Paints recommended by Eduard for this product:
The Supermarine Spitfire was a British single-seat fighter aircraft that was used by the Royal Air Force and many other Allied countries throughout the Second World War. The Spitfire continued to be used as a front line fighter and in secondary roles into the 1950s. It was produced in greater numbers than any other British aircraft and was the only British fighter in continuous production throughout the war
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.