kit and its huge box, full of parts to have a great time during the assembly. The kit is level 5, ie, for high-flying modelers only.
Additional details for the Handley Page Halifax B
airplane kit in Mk. III / V / VII version:
- Manufactured by Revell in 1/72 scale with reference REV04936.
- Mainly deployed in Guadalcanal.
- Includes plastic parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 060, 064 and 069.
- Package measures 248 mm x 435 mm x 110 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 700 g.
The Handley Page Halifax was a British Royal Air Force (RAF) four-engined heavy bomber of the Second World War. It was developed by Handley Page to the same specification as the contemporary of the Avro Lancaster, and the Short Stirling, all three aircraft being four-engined heavy bombers.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.