We really wanted Airfix to re-edit this model, and finally they have done with new molds
. All right!!!!
Additional details for the Bristol Beaufighter TF
airplane kit in Mk. X version:
- Manufactured by Airfix in 1/72 scale with reference A04019.
- Mainly deployed in World War II.
- Includes plastic parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 060 and 063.
- Package measures 185 mm x 360 mm x 50 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 240 g.
The Bristol Type 156 Beaufighter (often referred to simply as the "Beau") is a multi-role aircraft developed during the Second World War by the Bristol Aeroplane Company in the United Kingdom. It was originally conceived as a heavy fighter variant of the Bristol Beaufort bomber. Upon its entry to service, the Beaufighter proved to be well suited to the night fighter role, for which the Royal Air Force (RAF) initially deployed the type during the height of the Battle of Britain, in part due to its large size allowing it to accommodate both heavy armaments and early airborne interception radar without major performance penalties
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.