Photo-etched parts for detailing and improving the flaps on the Zeke in 1/32 scale by Hasegawa.
Additional details for the Mitsubishi A6M Zero
flaps in 5c Zeke Type 52 version:
- Manufactured by Eduard in 1/32 scale with reference 32393.
- To be used with Hasegawa kit 08884.
- Includes photo-etched parts and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 060, 065 and 071.
- Package measures 105 mm x 230 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 21 g.
The Mitsubishi A6M Zero was a long-range fighter aircraft operated by the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service (IJNAS) from 1940 to 1945.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.