Full color printer photo-etched parts to detail and enhance the cockpit interior of the Zeke.
Additional details for the Mitsubishi A6M Zero
coloured photo-etched cockpit parts in 5c Zeke Type 52 version:
- Manufactured by Eduard in 1/32 scale with reference 33161.
- To be used with Hasegawa kit.
- Includes full colour photo-etched parts and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 062, 065 and 071.
- Package measures 105 mm x 140 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 9 g.
Paints recommended by Eduard for this product:
The Mitsubishi A6M Zero was a long-range fighter aircraft operated by the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service (IJNAS) from 1940 to 1945.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.