An impressive kit containing 228 parts of one of the most curious planes used by the German air force during the Great War.
Additional details for the Heinkel He 111
airplane kit in Z-2 version:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/72 scale with reference 01940.
- Mainly deployed in World War II.
- Includes plastic parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 063 and 069.
- Package measures 270 mm x 420 mm x 87 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 785 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.