Set of masks and decals for recreating two decorations of the North American P-51 Mustang belonging to USAF 364FS and 2FS.
Additional details for the North American P-51 Mustang
marking / livery in D version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/32 scale with reference K32309.
- Mainly deployed in World War II in 1944.
- To be used with Tamiya kit TAM60322.
- Includes paint masks, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 180 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.