kit by Eduard
belonging to their Eduart
series, including plastic parts from Hasegawa
, along with resin parts, plain and full-color photo-etched parts, painting masks designed by Eduard
printed decalsfor five different markings, and both an A2-sized poster and a vintage metal plate with the reproduction of the boxart
made by the French cartoonist Roman Hugault
Additional details for the Curtiss P-40 Warhawk
airplane kit in N version:
- Manufactured by Eduard in 1/32 scale with reference 11104.
- Mainly deployed in Second World War in 1940.
- Includes full colour photo-etched parts, paint masks, photo-etched parts, plastic parts, resin parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Edition limited to 3000 units.
- Package measures 560 mm x 100 mm x 300 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1350 g.
Paints recommended by Eduard for this product:
The Curtiss P-40 Warhawk is an American WWII fighter. At the time of the unexpected Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, it was the most important American fighter from a numerical point of view. It served first-line throughout the Second World War.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.