High quality decals by Series Españolas
, featuring three very interesting schemes Tercera Escuadrilla
Additional details for the Bell UH-1 Iroquois
marking / livery in B/N version:
- Manufactured by Series Españolas in 1/72 scale with reference SE2772.
- Mainly deployed in Naval Station Rota in 1965.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 212 mm x 152 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
Paints recommended by Series Españolas for this product:
The Agusta-Bell 204 was a version made in Italy from the popular Bell 204B, which reached universal fame during the Vietnam conflict. The Spanish Navy received four copies in the middle of 1965, to constitute the first truly operational squadron: the 3rd Squadron. It was an authentic helicopter for antisubmarine warfare, and was equipped with an automatic stabilization system, an Ekco surface detection radar, sonar and armament consisting of Mk.44 torpedoes or AS.11 and AS.12 missiles. They were replaced from 1974 by Agusta AB-212, although both models coexisted during some time developing secondary missions, like the close support and transport of Marine Corps.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.