The Royal Class by Eduard
is not cheap but when you factor in the cost of the two kits, the Brassin
wheels and exhausts, paint masks, colorful decals, colorful photo-etched and the glass, it is a great deal.
Additional details for the Messerschmitt Bf 109
airplane kit in F1, F2, F3, F4, F4/B, F4/Trop version:
- Manufactured by Eduard in 1/48 scale with reference R0014.
- Mainly deployed in Second World War.
- Package includes 2 units.
- Includes full colour photo-etched parts, paint masks, photo-etched parts, plastic parts, resin parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 400 mm x 90 mm x 300 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 350 g.
No other aircraft of the German Lutfwaffe is so intimately connected with its rise and fall in the course of the Second World War than the MesserschmittvBf 109.
The first combat use was by three developmental Bf 109 in the Spanish Civil War, where they were delivered in December 1936.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.