The set contains markings for Avro Lancaster B.III 617 Dambuster Squadron Wing Commander Guy Gibson May 1943
asignated at Formation No. 1 of Operation Chastise.
Formation No. 1
was composed of nine aircraft in three groups Guy Gibson, Hopgood and Martin. Its mission was to attack the Möhne; any aircraft with bombs remaining would then attack the Eder.
Additional details for the Set of decals for Avro Lancaster B III
- Manufactured by Kits World in 1/32 scale with reference KW132056.
- Mainly deployed in Operation Chastise in 1943.
- To be used with Avro Lancaster BIII.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 1 mm x 230 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
Paints recommended by Kits World for this product:
Operation Chastise was an attack on German dams carried on 16-17 May 1943 by RAF No 617 Squadron
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.