for the units belonging to the RAF that served at Indochina under french flag.
Additional details for the Supermarine Spitfire
marking / livery in Mk IX version:
- Manufactured by Berna Decals in 1/48 scale with reference BD48-18.
- Mainly deployed in Indochine war in 1947 and 1948.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 032.
- Package measures 160 mm x 245 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 9 g.
Paints recommended by Berna Decals for this product:
The Supermarine Spitfire was a British single-seat fighter aircraft that was used by the Royal Air Force and many other Allied countries throughout the Second World War. The Spitfire continued to be used as a front line fighter and in secondary roles into the 1950s. It was produced in greater numbers than any other British aircraft and was the only British fighter in continuous production throughout the war
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.