A simply spectacular decoration
of the Mirage F1 from the Ala de Caza 14 of the Spanish Air Forces participating in the 2006 Tiget Meet, that you can now recreate with this sheet from Berna Decals.
Additional details for the Dassault Mirage F1
marking / livery in M version:
- Manufactured by Berna Decals in 1/48 scale with reference BD48-43.
- Mainly deployed in 14th Wing Spanish Air Force in 2006.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 032.
- Package measures 160 mm x 245 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 9 g.
Paints recommended by Berna Decals for this product:
The Dassault Mirage F1 is a French air-superiority fighter and attack aircraft designed and built by Dassault Aviation as a successor of the Mirage III family. The Mirage F1 entered service in the French Air Force (Armée de l'Air) in the early seventies. Powered by a single SNECMA Atar turbojet providing about 7 tonnes-force (69 kN; 15,000 lbf) of thrust, the F1 has been used as a light multipurpose fighter and has been exported to about a dozen nations. More than 700 F1s have been produced
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.