The set includes four decorations
of the French air force planes operating at Indochina.
Additional details for the Grumman F6F Hellcat
marking / livery in 5 version:
- Manufactured by Berna Decals in 1/48 scale with reference BD48-73.
- Mainly deployed in Indochine war in 1951, 1952 and 1953.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 032.
- Package measures 160 mm x 250 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15 g.
Paints recommended by Berna Decals for this product:
The Grumman F6F Hellcat was a carrier-based fighter aircraft developed to replace the earlier F4F Wildcat in United States Navy (USN) service. Although the F6F resembled the Wildcat, it was a completely new design powered by a 2,000 hp Pratt & Whitney R-2800. Some tagged it as the "Wildcat's big brother". The Hellcat and the Vought F4U Corsair were the primary USN fighters during the second half of World War II.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.