The registrations included in this set belong to the following units: Hosho FS (C1-101) 1941-42; Oishi Soryu FS (W-103) 1938; Itaya Hiryu FS (QI-107) 1940; Akagi FS (V-132) 1941; Suzuka Kokutai (Z-151)
Additional details for the Mitsubishi A5M Claude
marking / livery in 4 version:
- Manufactured by Berna Decals in 1/48 scale with reference BD48-87.
- Mainly deployed in Japan in 1938, 1941 and 1942.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 160 mm x 250 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15 g.
Paints recommended by Berna Decals for this product:
The Mitsubishi A5M Claude, Japanese Navy designation was "Type 96 carrier-based fighter" was a Japanese carrier-based fighter aircraft. It was the world's first monoplane shipboard fighter and the direct ancestor of the famous Mitsubishi A6M 'Zero'. The Allied reporting name was Claude.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.