Sheet includes the following French Mirage F1 registrations: 12-YB; 30-MP; 5-NE; 5-NM
Additional details for the Dassault Mirage F1
marking / livery in C version:
- Manufactured by Berna Decals in 1/72 scale with reference BD72-29.
- Mainly deployed in 1975, 1978 and 1980.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 160 mm x 245 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 9 g.
Paints recommended by Berna Decals for this product:
The Dassault Mirage F-1 is a French air-superiority fighter and attack aircraft designed and built by Dassault Aviation as a successor of the Mirage III family. The Mirage F1 entered service in the French Air Force (Armée de l'Air) in the early seventies. Powered by a single SNECMA Atar turbojet providing about 7 tonnes-force (69 kN; 15,000 lbf) of thrust, the F1 has been used as a light multipurpose fighter and has been exported to about a dozen nations. More than 700 F1s have been produced
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.