Including decals for decorating the units of the United Arab Emirates Air Force with the following registrations: 724 Dubai 11/2011; 729 Dubai 11/2011; 756, seen in Italy in May 2008
Additional details for the Dassault Mirage 2000
marking / livery in 9EAD version:
- Manufactured by Berna Decals in 1/72 scale with reference BD72-73.
- Mainly deployed in different locations and Dubai Air Show in 2008 and 2011.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 032.
- Package measures 160 mm x 250 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15 g.
Paints recommended by Berna Decals for this product:
The Dassault Mirage 2000 is a French multirole, single-engine fourth-generation jet fighter manufactured by Dassault Aviation. It was designed as a lightweight fighter based on the Mirage III in the late 1970s for the French Air Force (Armée de l'Air). The Mirage 2000 evolved into a multirole aircraft with several variants developed, with sales to a number of nations. The variants include the Mirage 2000N and 2000D strike variants, the improved Mirage 2000-5 and several export variants. Over 600 aircraft were built and it is in service in nine countries as of 2009
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.