Set of three decorations
from the Indochinese front
: 3.F-4 Aircraft carrier Dixmude, Indochina 03/1947; 4.F-9 Aircraft carrier Dixmude, Indochina 1947/48; 166 GAN 2 Cognac 1944/45
Additional details for the Douglas SBD-5 Dauntless
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Berna Decals in 1/72 scale with reference BD72-71.
- Mainly deployed in Indochine war in 1944, 1945, 1947 and 1948.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 032.
- Package measures 160 mm x 250 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15 g.
Paints recommended by Berna Decals for this product:
The Douglas SBD Dauntless was a naval scout plane and dive bomber that was manufactured by Douglas Aircraft from 1940 through 1944. The SBD ("Scout Bomber Douglas") was the U.S. Navy's main carrier-borne scout plane and dive bomber from mid-1940 through mid-1944. The SBD was also flown by the U.S. Marine Corps, both from land air bases and off aircraft carriers. The SBD is best remembered as the bomber that delivered the fatal blows to the Japanese carriers at the Battle of Midway in June 1942.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.