for this gorgeous aircraft, with the following registrations: Soryu Fighter Squadron - Hideo Oishi Nov. 1938; Hiryu Fighter Squadron - Sep. 1940-1941; Akagi Fighter Squadron - Aerial Base Omura 1941
Additional details for the Mitsubishi A5M4 Claude
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Berna Decals in 1/32 scale with reference BD32-26.
- Mainly deployed in Japan in 1938, 1940 and 1941.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 160 mm x 250 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15 g.
Paints recommended by Berna Decals for this product:
The Mitsubishi A5M, Japanese Navy designation was "Type 96 carrier-based fighter" was a Japanese carrier-based fighter aircraft. It was the world's first monoplane shipboard fighter and the direct ancestor of the famous Mitsubishi A6M 'Zero'. The Allied reporting name was Claude.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.