Aircraft weathering set. With this set you can add life easily to an engine and exhaust of your airplane, creating the effects of spilled fuel, little touches of rust, and general maintenance spills. The set includes an enamel product to paint spilled fuel (AMIG1408 FRESH ENGINE OIL) and two pigments perfect for rusting and blackening the exhaust and many other areas of the aircraft (AMIG3001 BLACK and AMIG3008 TRACK RUST). In cooperation with Jamie Haggo
and Diego Quijano
Additional details for the Airplanes Engines and Exhausts - Air Weathering Set
- Manufactured by AMMO of Mig Jimenez with reference A.MIG-7420.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes A.MIG-1408, A.MIG-3008, A.MIG-3001.
- Featured in newsletter 019.
- Package measures 95 mm x 140 mm x 35 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 135 g.
Paints recommended by AMMO of Mig Jimenez for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.