Two very interesting decorations in this reference by Montex Mask: on one side, the decoration of the RAF during the summer of 1944 in Italy, and on the other the decoration of the USAF for the late 1944 - early 1945. As usual in the brand, the set includes a small decals sheet
, as well as masks for the canopy and markings
Additional details for the North American P-51 Mustang
masks in D version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/48 scale with reference K48266.
- Mainly deployed in 1944 and 1945.
- To be used with Tamiya kits.
- Includes paint masks, water slide decals, placement instructions and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 029.
- Package measures 120 mm x 2 mm x 195 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
Paints recommended by Montex Mask for this product:
The North American P-51 Mustang was an American long-range, single-seat fighter and fighter-bomber used during World War II, the Korean War and several other conflicts. During World War II, Mustang pilots claimed 4,950 enemy aircraft shot down, second only to the Grumman F6F Hellcat among Allied aircraft.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.