Package includes the exhaust nozzle in closed position
, made in resin, and a high precision photoetch
to replace the plastic parts on the Trumpeter kits.
Additional details for the Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-23 Flogger
- Manufactured by Aires in 1/48 scale with reference AIRES-4598.
- To be used with Trumpeter kits.
- Includes photo-etched parts and resin parts.
- Featured in newsletter 030.
- Package measures 110 mm x 190 mm x 35 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 70 g.
Paints recommended by Aires for this product:
The Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-23 Flogger is a variable-geometry fighter aircraft, designed by the Mikoyan-Gurevich design bureau in the Soviet Union. It is considered to belong to the Soviet third generation jet fighter category, along with similarly aged Soviet fighters such as the MiG-25 Foxbat.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.