Masks set for recreating both the unit operating at Rusell Island in April 1943
and the unit flying in the flight training squadron
at Jacksonville (Florida).
Additional details for the Vought F4U Corsair
masks in F4U-1 Birdcage version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/48 scale with reference K48151.
- Mainly deployed in 1943.
- To be used with Tamiya kits.
- Includes paint masks, water slide decals and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 052.
- Package measures 120 mm x 2 mm x 194 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.