Masks set for decorating the Stuka according to two different schemes operating at the Balkan mountains
in 1941. The first one reproduces an Italian unit, while the second one reproduces a German unit.
Additional details for the Junkers Ju-87 Stuka
masks in B-2 / R-2 version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/48 scale with reference K48172.
- To be used with Hasegawa kits.
- Includes paint masks, water slide decals and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 050.
- Package measures 120 mm x 2 mm x 195 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.