Decals and masks for decorating the P-38 just like it operated in Algeria on December 1942 or in Italy on May 1944.
Additional details for the Lockheed P-38 Lightning
masks in F version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/48 scale with reference K48286.
- Mainly deployed in USAF in 1942 and 1944.
- To be used with Academy kits.
- Includes paint masks, water slide decals, placement instructions and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 053.
- Package measures 120 mm x 2 mm x 195 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
Paints recommended by Montex Mask for this product:
The Lockheed P-38 Lightning was a World War II American fighter aircraft built by Lockheed. Developed to a United States Army Air Corps requirement, the P-38 had distinctive twin booms and a single, central nacelle containing the cockpit and armament. Named "fork-tailed devil" (der Gabelschwanz-Teufel) by the Luftwaffe and "two planes, one pilot" by the Japanese, the P-38 was used in a number of roles, including dive bombing, level bombing, ground-attack, night fighting, photo reconnaissance missions, and extensively as a long-range escort fighter when equipped with drop tanks under its wings.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.