Masks and decals for decorating the exceptional Tamiya scale model just like Captain Chester V. Harker's unit
operating at Belgium in April 1945
, or Captain Fred Munder Jr.'s unit in August 1944
Additional details for the North American P-51 Mustang
masks in D version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/32 scale with reference K32260.
- Mainly deployed in 1944 and 1945.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM60322.
- Featured in newsletter 040.
- Package measures 120 mm x 195 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.