This set contain masks for paintning canopy ( outside, inside ), decals and markings, for two different decorations.
Additional details for the Vought F4U Corsair
masks in F4U-1 Birdcage version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/32 scale with reference K32269.
- Mainly deployed in and Cherry Point North Carolina in 1943 and 1944.
- To be used with Tamiya kits..
- Includes paint masks, water slide decals, placement instructions and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 040.
- Package measures 120 mm x 195 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
Paints recommended by Montex Mask for this product:
Flown by Lt. Alonzo B. Treffer, Guadalcanal, en Julio de 1943.
Flown by Lt. Bruce Reuter, Kagman Field, Saipan en Abril de 1944.
Flown by Lt. Charles Canif, Kagman Field, Saipan en Abril de 1944.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.