The package includes a full set of parts for revamping the whole cockpit: seats, panels, control sticks, avionics, belts, ...
Additional details for the McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II
cockpit set in J/S version:
- Manufactured by Aires in 1/48 scale with reference AIRES-4650.
- To be used with Academy reference 12315, or Eduard reference 1143.
- Includes resins, photo-etchs.
- Featured in newsletter 039.
- Package measures 110 mm x 190 mm x 35 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 60 g.
The McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II is a tandem, two-seat, twin-engine, all-weather, long-range supersonic jet interceptor fighter/fighter-bomber originally developed for the United States Navy by McDonnell Aircraft. It first entered service in 1960 with the U.S. Navy. Proving highly adaptable, it was also adopted by the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S. Air Force, and by the mid-1960s had become a major part of their respective air wings
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.