An impressive detailing
on this enhancement set for the avionics of the Phantom. Inside the blister you will find photoetched panels as well as deliciously moulded resin parts.
Additional details for the McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II | Electronic bay
electronic bay in J version:
- Manufactured by Aires in 1/48 scale with reference AIRES-4652.
- To be used with Academy kit.
- Includes photo-etched parts and resin parts.
- Featured in newsletter 039.
- Package measures 115 mm x 175 mm x 5 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
Paints recommended by Aires for this product:
The McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II is a tandem, two-seat, twin-engine, all-weather, long-range supersonic jet interceptor fighter/fighter-bomber originally developed for the United States Navy by McDonnell Aircraft. It first entered service in 1960 with the U.S. Navy. Proving highly adaptable, it was also adopted by the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S. Air Force, and by the mid-1960s had become a major part of their respective air wings.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.