This set includes registration markings for 8 different units
Additional details for the Dassault Mirage III
marking / livery in R / RD version:
- Manufactured by Berna Decals in 1/48 scale with reference BD48-101.
- Mainly deployed in different locations in 1970, 1971, 1973, 1978, 1980, 1984 and 1985.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 032.
- Package measures 160 mm x 250 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15 g.
Paints recommended by Berna Decals for this product:
The Dassault Mirage III is a supersonic fighter aircraft designed by Dassault Aviation during the mid-1950s, and manufactured both in France and a number of other countries.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.